11 June 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Hey again guys! It's time for my weekly Monday book wrap up! It's Monday What Are You Reading? was created by Shelia over at Book Journey and what you do is tell us what you finished last week, what your reading now and what you plan to read next! Here is my monday wrap up! (Click on the titles for my review of my finished)

Finished: 
The Maze Runner by James Dashner


It wasn't as great as I though it was going to be but I'm going to give the series another shot with the second book!






















Currently Reading:
The Keeper by Natalie Star


I'm really enjoying this book so far. I just wish I had more time to read it! I'll definitely be finishing it hopefully by next weekend!






















Insurgent by Veronica Roth


I'm about halfway through this book and I'm loving it! I can't wait to finish the book =)
























and normally I would do an up next but it's the same book it's been for the last two weeks and I'm being lazy lol! If you guys to anything like this feel free to leave me a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs