20 August 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Hey all, Sorry that this is up a little late I got home late last night from my little trip so I'm writing this up now =) Anyways It's Monday What Are You Reading is hosted by Book Journey and it's basically our book wrap up for the week! So anyways here is my last two weeks =)

Finished: 
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler

I got this one from Around The World ARC Tours and I really enjoyed it, it was very deep! My review should be up soon.











Madly by M. Leighton

I read this for a tour with AToMR Tours it was only a novella but it kept my interest.












Currently Reading:
Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen

I'm also reading this one for AToMR Tours and it's pretty good so far!













I've had a pretty short reading week these last two weeks but hopefully things will get back to normal soon =) If you have an It's Monday post leave me a link and I'll come check it out =)

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Madly in my list. The others sound interesting. I hope you enjoy the one you are reading.

    Old follower.

    My What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs