12 March 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Guess what?? Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading is back this week finally! I can't wait to share with you my teaser because I'm loving this book! So quickly here are the rules!

  • Grab your current book
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Make sure you DO NOT include spoilers
  • Include the Title and Author so we can add it to our TBR pile if we like it!
My teaser:
 
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

"this is a classic maura maneuver. If she doesn't get an answer she wants, she will create a corner to back you into." pg 61

I hope you enjoy my teaser!

1 comment:

  1. OOh interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one but know of one of the authors! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs